The EXPO 2020 Dubai comes off this 1st October 2021 to 31st March 2022 with amazing experiences for both the business community and everyone looking for great memories.
The Expo aims to showcase the best examples of collaboration, new innovations, and various cooperation from around the world; it also provides an opportunity for people to see Dubai in a new perspective and elegance. www.ghanadubaiexpo.com.
It will showcase several beautiful pavilions from different countries with extraordinary concepts to give you a glimpse of the uniqueness of the countries. Also, the Expo comes with a lot of tourism opportunities which will give you eternal memories.
To take full opportunity Papar Azzi Travel and Tours brings to your doorstep this amazing experience. www.ghanadubaiexpo.com. Papar Azzi Travel and Tours, the designated Travel Agency for the Expo is providing affordable weekly travel arrangements and packages for Ghanaians who wish to visit Dubai to explore limitless opportunities and have fun during the period of the Expo.
Interested persons who wish to take part but cannot afford to pay now can speak to our Partners, Access bank to patronize “Fly Now Pay Later”. Access Bank makes payment on a person’s behalf and the traveler pays back within 12 months on return. Contact any Access Bank branch in Ghana for further details.
Travel Package Costs (Payable in Cedis):
Economy Package (two persons in a room) …………………. USD1,300
Economy Package (one person in a room) …………………… USD1,600
Business Package (two persons in a room) ………………….. USD5,700
Business Package (one person in a room) ……………………….. USD6,300
Travel Rates include:
- Accra-Dubai-Accra flight on Emirates (return ticket)
- Dubai Visa
- 7 days stay in your preferred luxury hotel from our list
- 24 Hour Check-in to hotels
- Daily Breakfasts
- Transfer from Airport to Hotel and back to Airport on departure
- EXPO Pass (Grants you access to Expo Grounds)
- Municipality fee, VAT and Service Charge
- Dubai Tour Activities
- Activity 1: At the top of the tallest building in the world (Burj Khalifa)
- Activity 2: Evening Desert Safari with BBQ
- Activity 3: Marina Dhow Cruise with Dinner
- Activity 4: Dubai Classic City Tour
- Passport (should be valid for at least 6 months )
- Two recent passport sized pictures (not more than 6 months old)
- COVID-19 tests before departure and arrival
- Living expenses of at least $600
For further inquiries contact;
PAPAR AZZI TRAVEL & TOURS
16th Street, Petroleum Estate No. 23, New Achimota, Accra
0302432191/ 0244232118/ 057918255/ 0248733699
Pataase – Kumasi
0244360762/ 0209830383/ 0322022356/ 0243272490
Visit our website www.ghanadubaiexpo.com for more information and reservations.
Book your intended date of travel now and select the hotel of your choice!