Delay appeared to be in the spirit of preaching this new year, as she advised her fellow women with ‘The Ten Commandments for Women’.
The award-winning TV personality enlightened women on topics such as marriage, money, alcohol, eating, dressing among others.
She writes, THE 10 COMMANDMENTS FOR WOMEN :
- Don’t be in a hurry to move out of your parents house.
- Don’t wait for a man before you start living. You can live a fulfilled life as a single woman.
- Stay away from alcohol. It has killed others and you are not special.
- Don’t entertain a wrong number call, especially at night. Its not the right way to find a lover.
- Develop a healthy eating habit. Always take breakfast and avoid sweets.
- Dress well: impression count. People will judge you by the way you dress even before they talk to you.
- Don’t use sex as a proof of love. Sex is no proof of love, he’ll leave you after the sex.
- Don’t marry for the money, else you’ll become one of his possessions.
- Add value to yourself – get a career. Don’t be fooled that a man will solve all your problems.
- Beauty is not everything. If its all you have, you’ll lose your place to someone less beautiful but more matured and competent.
Source: Her instagram handle